(905) 877-8023 | Contact us via E-mail
Carrier Air Conditioners
An air-conditioning system provides cooling, ventilation, humidity control and even heating (if using a Heat Pump) for a home. W. H. Carrier invented it in 1902, and we have led the market ever since.
We offer the highest efficiency in central air conditioning you can buy, and with our Puron® Refrigerant—an environmentally sound refrigerant designed not to harm the earth’s ozone layer—complete comfort does not harm the world around you.
When comparing different systems, always look for high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios (SEER), which measure the cooling efficiency of an air-conditioner, but also for quiet operation and ease of use—you’ll be glad you did on those hot summer nights.
Refrigerant is a chlorine-free, high performing and environmentally sound refrigerant. When the 1990 Clean Air Act stated that R-22 - a longtime standard refrigerant- must be phased out, Carrier conducted extensive in-home tests that proved the superiority of Puron Refrigerant. We were also the first to use it in a full line of air conditioning and heat pump systems
Is Puron Refrigerant Right For You? Before you upgrade your air conditioner or heat pump, consider the following benefits of Puron Refrigerant-based products:
- Energy Efficiency: Puron Refrigerant’s heat-transfer properties lend themselves to higher-efficiency performance.
- Future Cost Of Service Savings: As R-22-based systems are phased out, they will become harder and more expensive to service. Upgrading to Puron Refrigerant now will spare you potential headaches.
- Reliability: Our Puron Refrigerant-based systems are some of our most reliable products.
- Quiet operation: Many of our Puron Refrigerant-based systems offer our Silencer System technology.